Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Summary

Going towards the end of the term and the subject like Managing Professional Development I have to think what have I learnt and what improvements were made.
I must say that I have really enjoyed this subject. I have learn a lot about myself, my strengths and weaknesses. What should on should not to do at the interview. But the most important is that I have started looking in the future with plans and aspirations, which I haven't had before. I know more about the person I want to be and what I want to do. There's very long way ahead of my but my first step is done. Now I can only go to better future.
I have developed skills like internet searching and interpersonal skills as well as methods of communication and persuasion.
I am sad that this subject is finishing but I know that it gave me very strong background.

No comments: