Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Session 5- tasksheet 11

At this lesson we were asked to fill just one tasksheet- 11. This was one of the most difficult tasks for me because we were asked to put few steps how will we achieve out targets stated in previous lessons.
I was asked to break our goals down into achievable steps. We had to consider our long, medium and short term goals and put little steps with the description and time that we want to achieve them, to reach to the main goal.
We had to do the same with career, personal and academic goals. As I said this task was very difficult for me but it helped me in a great deal to think more about my dreams, as I was putting them aside previously. After that session I was really considering my plan and thinking about the way I want to do my motel, what do I wan to achieve at school and what should and could I do with my personal goals.

No comments: